From 1st September 2017
Administration Fee: £50 (non-refundable). This fee is payable for every child to reserve a place at the Nursery even if that place is not taken up.
|Period||Timings||0-2 years||2-3 years||3-4 years|
|Morning||8.00am - 1.00pm||£32.00||£31.50||£29.20|
|Afternoon||1.00pm - 6.00pm||£32.00||£31.50||£29.20|
|Full Day||8.00am - 6.00pm||£56.20||£54.40||£50.00|
|Full Week||8.00am - 6.00pm||£249.60||£247.00||£228.00|
Pre-booked early start (7.30am dropp-off) £8.00 per half hour
Pre-booked late finish (6.30pm pick-up) £8.00 per half hour
Please note that a charge of £12.50 per 15 minutes (or part thereof) will be raised if children are not collected at 6.00pm (or 6.30pm if late finish has been booked).
Nursery Fees for children eligible for the 3-5 year old Nursery Grant
- As many parents are aware, all three and four year old children receive free educational funding from the term after their third birthday. This note outlines how this is administered by The Peterborough School Nursery.
- The current funding is paid over a period of 38 weeks for the year but is ‘stretched’ over the 52 weeks that the Nursery is open.
- Children are entitled to a maximum of 15 hours a week.
- The two year old funding is also available providing the child meets certain criteria. Please see the Nursery Manager for further information.
- At present the Nursery is not offering the 30 hours funding.
Please download the attached document for the Nursery Terms & Conditions.